Sunday, September 10

Trunks and Mai

Little Mai crushing on Future Trunks in Dragon Ball Super is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. When I was younger I used to ship Future Trunks x Gohan but Mai is so adorable, help. I might start to ship them. And I totally understand her, Future Trunks was one of my first anime crushes too. /D" The fact that he's still so strong even though he had to endure so much terror, loss and pain makes him very attractive. And normal kid!Trunks will be very different when he's an adult because he's living a life of luxury and peace.
Anyway, it's a bit funny that, when Future Trunks shows up again in Dragon Ball Super, no one even tries to explain what the heck is going on. I mean, in the manga it's pretty clear how confused kid!Trunks is and everyone is like: "Yeah, well. It's normal to meet your future self from another dimension, no need to talk about it." I'm aware that Vegeta wouldn't care much, but at least Bulma could have said something.